AGK15 - Jēresa Gangaz Digipak CD
Out of the Dungeon - http://www.outofthedungeon.net
Belgische/Nederlandse klanten kunnen dit item hier kopen:
- - - - - -
Presential video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_HuNDs0wMw
"Jēresa Gangaz" is a music compilations to be as a mood enhancer and spiritual reminder during the various seasonal holidays rooted in the darker perspectives of North European Paganism.
1. Hökarnas natt - TUNGELMYRKER (First release of a new solo project of Hrabnaz, of Kiira & Svartsejd, etc.)
2. Far åt Häcklefjäll - WURMAZ (The solo project of Orm of Ormgård, Myling & Wod, etc.)
3. Witch night of blood and bone - NÍUNDI (Featuring Henry Möller of Puissance & Arditi)
4. Virvatuli - KIIRA
5. Rovegubben - WURMAZ
6. Lussefärd - MYLING
7. The Final Embers of a Dying Sun - ÞURSEITR (First release of any material since 2014)
8. En hornkrönt bullergast - IÆTUN (Project of Wagner Ödegård of the same name, Wulkanaz, Tomhet, Semilanceata etc.)
While almost all artists on this compilation are heavily associated with Black Metal in some way, shape or form, this release is not Black Metal, which was a deliberate choice in making this release from the very beginning by all contributing artists, to create something else.
In the quite extensive booklet, Wurmaz goes in to more details concerning every day/season connected to each song.
- 4 paneled hard stock 350gms full coloured digipak with glossy finish.
- 28 paged 200gms full coloured thick matte booklet with gold print.
- All liner notes and explanations made by Wurmaz.
All tracks featured here will remain exclusive to this compilation, as agreed upon by all involved parties involved.
- 2023. Avgrundsklanger/Amor Fati/Seiðr of Death.